Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Went to Choryi's place

Until now I havent gotten any pictures from the switch sex party yet.

Lets talk about the planning of the party then, I went to Choryi's house to stay overnight before the party. So we went out to buy the party usage from the Giant nearby his house.
It was quite a long way to walk.

Randomly we saw a burger stall.

We went for dinner before going to the Giant though.
Me n my Mango Smoothies~~
FYI! I love all drinks that includes mango..
MY FAVOURITE-TO!
even mango Pudding.. wah sehh..
saliva dripping on keyboard dey


Choryi with his " So-called Alcohol Drink "

We were cheated! that guy said the drink contains alcohol, so choryi was going to try it but then turns out tasting like a common "Green Hawaii Ice Blended"

at least the taste was still not bad ^ ^

This is what the waitor served me, then I was thinking.. I ordered Thai Chicken rice..

and this plate of things doesn't show any sign of it being the right order.

So I tried the sauce, and I said.. Weird.......

and then Choryi was like : Oh? how weird? let me try..

he tried and said.. Hmm.. taste like lemon.. Then in my mind .. all these blurry taughts bangging around.. why would Thai Chicken taste like lemon, Thailand has lots of lemon tree?

and then that reminds me of the song "Lemon Tree"

then that song reminds me of " me and classmates go red box"

then it continues brainstorming me to a few million miles away....



Suddenly my eyes came back to live ! and saw choryi's plate.

THATS MY THAI CHICKEN !!!

anyway what choryi ordered was.. LEMON CHICKEN RICE!

the end..

No comments: