Monday, January 12, 2009

Genting Trip

On 2nd of January, my classmates & I went Genting.

It brings me into a totall new experience, good experiences and the happiness from this trip can hardly be expressed in words..

I love it so much!

It all started in LRT, we meet each other at "Masjid Jamek",
The LRTs were so packed like Big Mac from McDonalds.
Finally we arrived at the last station , GOMBAK!
yay .. the station to go to Genting!
we waited for the bus happilly, cause Puifunn mama made us
EGG MAYO SANDWICHES~!

Then the bus of coz! NGAHAHHAHA

Reached there, of coz wait for CHUN KHONG!

He coming by his own wor~~~

We played mafia while waiting, then when he reached, we got our room!

Then when go in, i kena sucked by CK lor!(don think notti) hahahha

Photobucket
When we reached there.. Of course eat Lunch la!

We famous in being Hungry!

My SUPER RING!

let me explain this kids, as physics pressure law stated.

bla bla bla.. when go genting, it will expand. tada ~

Trying out WIZARD HAT in first world~

Ready , Set, GO! guys!

So finally the themepark, but then the weather was bad.

just a few games were available

Taking Pictures by the pond~





Sitting tuu tuu train~

I am in UK now! Jealous?? In YOUR FACE!!!

On a bridge, in dinosour land!


Chun Khong n Mui Mui ~


Chun Khong with hair make me BEH TAHAN!





Swing my mind off man!

Kaishun , yohji and Choryi !
We all in Euson's CHOCOLATE FACTORY!


Jumping Masterpiece!
NUT KICK MAN!


I LIKE IT, BUT MY BIG TUMMY EXPOSED!

Choryi and Yohji~ Ohh~~~ so sweet


KENNY THE MAFIA! , with Chun Khong the DRAMA KING



At night, twist twist twist, twister twist~

chun khong VS kaishun.

You must be wondering why am i lying there instead of playing? Cause i LOSE liao ma! BTW, I farted 6 times while playing, feels good wey! I fart in Kaishun face, and he keep saying " deng!"

Then the next day we went home lor!

DAMN FUN LA!!!! FUT~

BEST FRIEND FOREVER~!!!

No comments: