Thursday, January 22, 2009

A random outing

So, Joyce suddenly asked me out to her college survey Focus Group. Whatever it is.



Her college is in IACT. In damansara utama -uptown.


Well, I went with Joyce and Hui Peng.
Nothing much to talk about the survey.. normal lor.. haha


then we went to eat the Famous Nasi Lemak there, Village Park.

my Ayam rendang Nasi Lemak! Huu hoo!!
















Hui Peng looks funny here hahhaha!



















Then Hui Peng super noisy, want go to many many Boutique around there woor..
then Joyce and I were forced to follow.

But we weren't making fool of our precious time!
We took like tons of pictureS!


























Then Baskin Robbins !!























I FORGOT MY ICECREAM's FLAVOUR!

but it was the love of my life for that moment back there~!

























Joyce act cute as usual !

























Suddenly Hui Peng wanna go shit! She ran into toilet but found no toilet paper.

She shouted to the workers there, Tissue Cepat Cepat !!!! So loud that the whole shop can hear

By the look of her face here, u should know it was taken after the shitting.
look at her face, so relief ~

No comments: