Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A trip to KL

2nd day of Chinese New Year
Moo ~
In this bright morning, where sun rays travels through the sky and EJACULATE
through my curtains and then reach out on my parents room floor..
*FLAHBACK INFO on why am i in my parents room*
mum: son..sister and aunties are coming here for CNY..
so you have to stay in my room.
Euson: OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
*Continue my sunlight story*
then the sun rays just keep flaring like a morning shooting star when my heart felt so warm and of coz don feel like waking up.. Suddenly the voice of an angel...
CHEH, my niece lai de.. Say..
## Uncle.. unclee ~~ wake up play with Shi Ting ( her name)
that was how I woke up.
AND THEN AW MY GOD
my auntie brought me CNY new shirt from Shang Hai..
I m happier than a cow.. Moo~~~~
see.. the shirt not bad hor..
my face act dunno saje.. ( one of my camwhore style )


Then we went for expensive DIM SUM in starhills!

My family members, the left end there.
thats the Alarm Clock niece!
Hao lian.. .. ..
took more pictures of myself!

don focus on my face too much.. i feel pai seh.. look at my new shirt enuf..


me n my MuuTHER! her this pic look ugly..
but in reality, she's prettier than me..
you can imagine how pretty she is with that description..


Me eatting chicken leg..
ppl say eat too much will dunno how to write..
but i find eating it makes me looks cute-r
don laugh.. coz its true!

After dim sum.. we went to Pavilion~
Me n the Streetz~~



AW MY GOODIE~
thats my beautiful Sista!!!
and the Alarm.c.Niece!

Aren't they cute and sweet. Mother and Daughter Love ~


Then there was a golden moo infront~


My mum go "Get Xiao"(notti) play play with the "Mei Hua"
* direct translation*

Fungus Flower..


my parents lor..


Nothing much to say about this..

It all started with dimsum..
and it all ended with soya been + Yao Za Guai~


No comments: