Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Old friends..

Few days ago, my computer spoilt.
Then I was like NOOOO!!!
but then I found an alternative way to go online, use back my old computer.
Extra information , I fix my computer later on myself.
I found solution from the net. Aren't I smart? hahha
The thing is..
when i used back my old computer that time, I found out a lot of old pictures with my high school or before college friends.. Well, it was the young, active and fun moment for me.
Of course there were a lot of happy moments but then I was way more quiet and way more shy.. Always do homework, see other people play. I don't act like how I am now.. in college.
Now in college I am a monkey !
these were my 16th birthday.
for those who don't know my birthday
It's June 11..
They birthday bash me..
Oh ya those 2 guys are both HOES
Chee Hoe and Chun Hoe
4 Kg cake
I was way slimmer than now.. Can u find me?
My 17th birthday party!
Spent Rm 400-500 for the party! First time having party..
But then my friends shared and give me presents of total RM600++
I was so happy that time..

Cf camp

Me n Joachim,aka 007 bond.

This is my Bestest friend ( Yeu Kit ), but then
sometimes he need to make decision on his own abit
But he is improving now ~~
Knew him since form 3,
see him got his first love, teman him to his first date
help him get his current girlfren. I AM SUCH A NICE FREN! haha

Randomly, u will think, who is this guy? foo ming xiang
he looks weird..
Well, first time see him in school canteen he keep laugh at the way I eat across the table, I tot he siao one. Then i never go to canteen anymore coz dun wan see him.
Then end of 2007 one fren birthday go WONG KOK Cafe, one of my friend say me cute, then suddenly someone's voice say, NO HE NOT CUTE!
ofcoz he is the one who say i not cute lor.. Then i started being his friend jor.. But always zat each other, fight one.. Faith gua.. hahaha
Me n Chen ghee~
people always say he is a malay, but he is a chinese.
or the nyonya baba thing..
He is quite nice.. worked at starbucks before summore.
High class hor??!

Me & Wang Hui Hui~
Money face...
Munkeat's ex girlfren
anieway, munkeat is a "hamster"

Calviny..
yeu kit's girlfren.
Went to Russia edi~
studying to be a heart- doctor~


No comments: