Sunday, January 25, 2009

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2009

Moo~
COW Year 2009 is here ~

First of all..

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY..


Happy Chinese New Year to all of you !

Hope everyone gets alot of ang pao and all the good lucks would come.

Do well in studies or work.

At last but not least,

great Health !


Most of the people who celebrate chinese new year celebrates with their family members, SO am i !

during chinese new year eve, the dinner is very important based on chinese culture. It's a dinner which hopefully all family members can participate, it's called Tuan Yuen Fan
After finished our Tuan Yuen Fan,
*Tuan Yuen* means together and united.
*fan* is rice ! hahaha

So after dinner we were gambling a lil,
while waiting for chinese new year's arrival.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

My fav cousin and my Dad


my mummy and my beautiful SISTA!!




Aw.. card not good.. need get 8/9 only good..
now my cards are J and Q =0



OMG I GOT 8 ! WUHOOO!



My "Ben Qian"

IN the end lost all... T_T


Look at the food during Chinese New Year.
The reason for my size !




Even the Fridge!
MADNESS !

me in short pants too.. xD

No comments: