Saturday, March 21, 2009

A twist in my life

So many new things had came in to my life ever since I entered college. Learn new things, get new skills. Change in appearance. New classmates and new friends.
Things have been going on so well, that I sort of forgotten what was going on in this past 1 year. Has it been a year alredy? Because it just felt much shorter than that.

Things change from time to time, and I have been observing. Good and bad all are around. Sometimes, things can go to an extent where you don't want it to stop.

Because if it continues changing, what's the point of being around them.

Things tend to fall apart while it's getting colder and colder, bonding are breaking and laughters are shrinking. These drowning fate must be ended now? I just wish it could last longer.

Since, there is no alternative way like asking things to step backwards..
Thats why .. Now I just hope that time moves a little faster, so that the pain would fade off without realising..