Sunday, March 22, 2009

Desirm

Our school got one project nid to combine 2 art movements to form your own art movement. For people not from my college or don't study History of art maybe dunno whats art movement.

Art movement is when this period of time, all artist draw out similar style, and that kind of style is art movement. So I mixed, dadaism and Photography.

Finally I form DESIRISM.

Basically is playing with desire and reality.. everything u desire will come out in typography and the things you are now or u will be photography.

an example..

**DESIRE** to be a president and then BE RICH!!!!!!!!!!


now you see its enteresting when I say I want money, yea fonts came out saying money very funny... NOOOO!!!!

look closely.. it is a cash note and my face is the president in the cash note. See how we play with different objects, perpective, reality and desire.. wuhoO!!!

but i veri lazy so I havent started any of the project final work yet.. **runs to grab icecream**

BUT MY HOUSE GOT NO ICE CREAM! nvm i go pang sai..

No comments: