Sunday, March 1, 2009

MY HAIR + Genting

I dyed my hair about 2 weeks ago.

At first it was as red as roses..
erm.. no la. red like my cute blush maybe? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and then I hated it coz it looks so bright.

I look like i sell Durian, or carry stuff one or even sell pirated DVD in pasar malam.

After awhile of washing my hair, the colours turn lighter and nicer.
So I KINDA LIKE IT NOW.

NOW A SHARE WITH U ABOUT MY GENTING TRIP. VERI BRIEF ONE..

My first time checking in with my own room.
The receptionist lady called me SIR, i felt so Uncle.

Before the GENTING TRIP

Checking IN soon.

a picture with my sweet PINKY












Clubbing Pictures - not fun


After Clubbing





Joyce rushing into the camera.
too bad boyce..

Saw this thing, reminds me of shiyah.
feel like tearing it off. But too expensive.
+ i wan save energy

Me n Boyce lor, act shocked.
but quite shiok.

Going home dey la. In Kabal Kereta dengan langit

pinky eye abit kukoo

No comments: