Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fantastic 4

On this bright morning , when fresh breeze flew across my face. I paused. From far away, in my blurly and shinning glittered sight, I see Shiyah, Sikhei, and Pui Funn. My classmates. Probably on the same way as I am, going to the printing shop near our college. It's not far, just a few stones away.

Sikhei started : Oh hei , Fei lou. Why u here one?

With my thick eyebrows, I stared at her as if there was no one else's business. Then, I thought, let it go. She's just another dog looking girl.

So I whispered:" sup fei mui "

Then puifunn let out a very short and sarcastic laugh and ended. No blames on her, she was born that way.

Then, we started walking to the printing shop. Although I was feeling a little unusual, something is not comforting. After looking around searching for that disturbing object, I found it at last. It was Lam Shi Yah. The mighty noob. So, I took my eyes off her, so that I don't get any closer link or I might puke accidentally, or in another way, intentionally.

When we were about to go into the printing shop to look for Chun Khong. A noob voice went off.

" Hey guys, I found something"

I recognize that noob voice from somewhere. So, I turned my head in a blink of eye and found out, its the common noob ,Lam Shi Yah. Noob voice weren't meant to be remember, so I forgive myself.

---------------cut the novel writing style off-------------

then we open the wallet la, so we found many things inside,

maybank atm card, IC, driving license and so many many important things.

PASSPORT ALSO! ...no la..

then we found out that he is working in jusco, coz he got jusco card.
not jusco card la aduh! A jusco worker card.

I was imagining so many stuff as if we were fantastic 4, who saves the world. And bring happiness to life. I guess I was wrong...

WHY? --story continue

Then we plan to return to wallet to jusco later. So we went for lunch.

TADA, we lost it over lunch.
After that we cant find the wallet anymore, or we dint bother to look for it.
EITHER WAY WE LOST IT.

and now we are the worst SuperHeroes ever!



No comments: