Saturday, March 14, 2009

One day..

One bright morning when birds humming, snails making it's way back up to the leaf, water droplets slide off from leaves every now and then. It's a peaceful morning. When everyone was in class, I was there as talkative as usual, telling stories about what happened here and then.

At the time being, I sensed a stong barbaric scent, I was thinking probably someone eating pork in ming tian. Suddenly. The voice of stacked up scream : " AHHHHH!!!" It's twins. When I was turning my head to see what is going on, a strong pitch of sound :"PIAK!"

Everyone is looking at one direction now, Kah Lee's leg.


RIP cockroach.. U know you shouldn't mess with Kah Lee..

She is no different from beast.. Though, ck the dog looking girl is also half beast but that one got people train one...

Barbarian.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surrounding is so cold..here...


Shiyah is flaunting her blue nail polish. While pui funn comparing..

I think pui funn not only don like her son,

she also dun like her nail polish, she so jealous of Shiyah.

Pui funn's nail polish colour like those typical vampire who has strong jealousy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog looking girl, CK, forgot to take her medichine. Suddenly, she randomly say :" I am Princess Ciku Langsat "

then she continue lecturing :"In ancient time, everyone loves me, I am the princess of all princesses, I behold the blue crystal, Aqualia. I can do magiccccccccccccc and bomoh......

wanna see...?"

Then i said .. OK!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Amazing, fascinating, inspiring! then she fainted after that, after 5 sec, she wake up being her normal self again.

Don think she remember all these...

No comments: