Saturday, March 14, 2009

Korean Biscuit

My mum went Singapore few days ago. She bought me a lot of korean biscuits. The picture below is just part of it, still got like 3 -4 packs down stairs all different one. At first I tried a few, YUCK! Compared to Japan's one.. the different is hell and heaven. The korean snack or junk food all also got sweet taste one, none of it is SALTY!


Then last night, I FOUND MY LOVE...
THIS ONE!!! WILL DEFINITELY ASK MY MUM BUY MOREE
packaging is interesting, the name is High Laugh Beautiful.
It's so yummmmmmmmmmmyyy!!
Only got 2 packets, At first I pack 1 in my bag, want let my classmates try.
After 5 minutes, beh tahan. So I took out and finished it also...
feel so regret now.. but happy...

It is made up of, oats and got sugars outside one.

Korean SUGAR.. TASTE DAMMMMMMN NICE...

Make my shit fly also..

----------------------------------------------------------

CONCLUSION

Before I eat, I dam unhappy...


After I eat, Happy til shit fly..

No comments: