Friday, February 6, 2009

My favourite tree

Today quite sad lor..
My favourite tree got cut off..

It's right infront of my house beside the light pole.It is right outside my window also, that's why during holiday when I have time to wake up and slowly sniff the fresh air. I will see the beautiful green tree infront of my house...

It's so sad that I've found it got cut off..

thats where I ...
  • was in form 3 and always go One Utama with yeukit,kevin and nick..Chee Yong also! We will always wait for taxi under the tree..
  • whenever I come back from tuition. I love walking in the lorong infront of my house coz on my way home can see the tree being shake and manupulate by the wind.. So softly that it brought me to some other place where I can rest my mind. So peaceful and calm.. and now my question is where can I get back there again.
  • that's where all my friend park their car under..when they visit my house..
  • That's where I chat with Chee hoe in the car..
  • That's where Mun keat bought RAMLI burger and we sat in the car talking and chatting happily.. all these relationship with friends may not be as good as last time since now we are seperated so far apart , with assignments and workloads and new friends.

So now..

where is the tree that I used to stare to help me recall the memories of love or of friendship..

No comments: