Monday, February 9, 2009

Always Trip.. I KNOW

Went out with Boyce (JOYCE) and his bro to sunway pyramid.
eat chicken buffet + buy present for our friend's farewell party on Saturday.

Stole her sun-g and play again in the car~

Playing again, U KNOW ME !

Now act cute / serious in public.
Hartz - chicken buffet
Joyce and his brother. (half my brother too)
but he is pathetic and self-loving !

Very not worth it lor, eatting BBQ chicken with them, its buffet but they eat like 2-3rounds only.
my money fly away like the bird eats the worm. (simply say one)


Me on bed, taking some camwhore picture.
Title - On bed / Horny


Then they stayed around my house, played Wii and bla bla bla.
At night we went William yamcha, another gang of my friend don usually go on sunday,
so I dint meet them. But then this William place is like a cawangan of MURNI!

I ordered Mango ice BLENDO!
me drink til dam high, lol



and my TRIPPLE - H!
the sauce is FLAWLESS!

and the ingredients are...

egg, bread, chicken, cheese many many more, also..

dead fly



After our YAM CHA YAM CHA.

we went to cyber cafe to play LEFT 4 DEAD!

something like counter strike but more JIIII KEK !!!!~

met one of my old friend there, Muntao the rat.

BTW, STANDS FOR BY THE WAY,

a guy beside me playing maple story when I am playing something that gives panic attack.

I kept screaming for help and beside me the sound of the Maple Mushroom land just don fit in like water and ice, oppps nono, water and fire.

the end..



No comments: