Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Emo story..

everyone once in awhile, sure got emo thing happen one.

So, what happened was,
my best friend is dating my best friend.
So, lately "she" is angry at "him" because he is not spending much time with her. Not really not spending much time with her. It's like, she's busy with something and whenever she is free, and when she wanna call him or webcam him, he's not free....

Although, I am kinda like an outsider. But i think i kinda play a big role in their problem. Cause he has been spending a lot of time gaming and doing stuff together with me, maybe that makes him lost track of time or clashes with hers.

Today after talking to her, i think i know what i am doing is right.. Which is avoiding him, or try to make myself not so close to him. So hard to be in the middle man, both also best friend. So, I chose to give up the friendship to satisfy their romance.

Lol, sound like a hero, but actually quite sad... :(

No comments: