Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Scary Ghost Picture

when i first saw my cousin post this pic up in facebook.
it scared me..
it's like I had a " twilight in my life " before
look at me and my couz.
we all look like vampires man.

and believe me this is not how we look like today.
we look like human today ☼ yay~

scroll down to see transformation!






me, Euson
not looking like a vampire.
just finish swimming ...


Felicia~~
the model cousin.
i slept with her once, ngek ngek..
but don't take it wrongly, nothing happened.


Amelia..
studying in Tarc now, doing accounting.
a great banana and couz..
always recommend me nice restaurants..



Joshua..
apparently i never talked to him ever since he went NS last year..
so it's kinda hard to talk about him..
he is just a couz.
and by looking at this picture,
he have abit of my nose... cheers couz joshua!


No comments: