Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Chen Ghee's College


Went to segi college today!


u noe me.. sure cam whore


Chen Ghee is nice enough to take me to a visit!

We met up with Pinky and Piggy there.

They brought me to floor 3A, nursing floor.
Damn creepy, it looks like a hospital but doesn't smell like one.
ODD
and then there is all these weird mannequins,
they look so real, their mouth open and lie on the beds in the classroom.
TOTALLY ACTIVATED THE CREEPINESS!

I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN SOME PICTURES!

then..

while we were resting,
chen ghee showed pinky some Dummy face,
but pinky showed no shit!
( means don care at all) - for those who are polite read this.

but it is probably too late..


then chen ghee cried like a
hippo eating poo.(just promoting my blog)

pinky also regret.
After that, pinky and cey have to go back to class.

so me and chen ghee also went off to One utama, hang kai kai.

for banana,
hang kai kai = walk chicken chicken

I took some pictures with my cellphone before we go.
that is the decorative clock right enfront of the main entrance,
and it acts as a pool too!

why TOA cant do something like dat, for once in their pants?


Beautiful pondok.
sitting there makes me feel Holy.
and feel like reading bible.


Some interesting stone sculptures


In the end...
chen ghee discovered another
PINKY


the pinky is holding a love....

No comments: