Sunday, May 31, 2009

after 4 play PICS

4 Play, a drama show hosted by our class...
these are some pictures that I have just gotten from my dolphin friend, CHRISTINE.
I am the mum, and she's the MUM KILLER!


after becoming a mum, i find it's too hard to be a girl..
have to yell all the time..
i go become LOCAL PRIVATE COLLEGE, marketer..
tim zhi... hAVE TO SHOUT EVEN LOUDER... SEI MOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol i held the board, upside down.. =P blekkk..

My best friends are here ~~~~
except pinky ... she got exam... ISHHHH
some members from pervert gang came..
leonard and ghee...
THANK YOU ~~~~

AFTER 4 play do what??? EAT LA WHATELSE !
CARL's JR!
MIRROR SHOT~
ohyah, the guy in black shirt is chris' boyfriend..
MJ TAN.. I call him MOJOJOJO
because we still hungry.. we ate MoJOJOJO
all our lips turn red.. I also become lady jor.. lol !
christine look sexy and hot here.. wuhooO~~~
but joyce like luring flies into her mouth only...


CONCLUSION

thanks all for coming... MUACKSSSSSS


No comments: