Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Halo Newspaper

well, one of the day, actually is yesterday.
I went to swensens, wuhoo!!!
I ate fish n chips, and joyce got herself Mac n Cheese!
YUMMY!
and never forget the MIGHTY EARTHQUAKE.. WUHOO!!!

Me "N"joying my Shaking Quake.


Joyce, similar case, act cute like me also.
I am the cute'r one still, don worry.. hahaha

Then "TECK PENG" aka Teh Ice, sms said I went on newspaper,
so i was so happy, i was telling joyce, i think they posted 4 play group photo to newspaper.
Thought it's STAR, but he said sin chew, it was weird though.
Then I went 7 eleven, on my way there "YIHAO" called me, say it's not 4 play,
it's me walking near MY ONE.
**BLURRRRRR**
ahaha, it came out being a pickpocket and thief cases around bandar sunway,
about some interview done, and asking us to becareful while walking around,
apparently, I look like a victim maybe.
I remembered, I was walking to SRA to pay my fees, then i saw this guy holding a canon camera with a huge label "CANON" , I tot they shooting for commercial.
Technically / Physically, I act dunno, look somewhere else to act natural.
I try to suck air, make tummy smaller.
As you can see, i visually fail.

THEN WE WENT 1 U watch FAST n FURIOUS,
quite nice hahahhaa...

ME CAMWHORING IN HER CAR.






---FRIENDSHIP PHOTOS---

loosen up ~ =P


day ended....









No comments: